Ding dong, the bitch is dead!
Yeah, I’m feeling patriotic this week. Who isn’t? Well, maybe not patriotic like Kate Smith singing “God Bless America” or James Cagney as George M. Cohan belting out “Yankee Doodle Dandy”. But after this week’s activities, why not let that freak flag fly a bit?
So here are Ten Tunes for Americans. Rock out with your face out!
(01) – American Girl (Tom Petty)
(02) – Dancing In The Street (Martha and The Vandellas)
(03) – Celebration (Kool and the Gang)
(04) – Rockin’ In The Free World (Neil Young)
(05) – Get Together (The Youngbloods)
(06) – Pink Houses (John Mellencamp)
(07) - (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right To Party (Beastie Boys)
(08) – People Got To be Free (The Rascals)
(09) – Living In America (James Brown)
(10) – America (Simon and Garfunkel)