How cool was that?
You have to have a heart of stone not to be thrilled about the rescue of the miners in Chile. Puts the issues I’m having from my computer crash into perspective as the minor problem that it really is.
So with tongue in cheek, I humbly offer you this week’s Ten Miner Miracles for your dining and dancing pleasure.
(01) Lee Dorsey - Working In The Coal Mine
(02) Bee Gees - New York Mining Disaster 1941
(03) The Who - I’m Free
(04) The Beatles - Dig It
(05) Leslie West – Goin’ Down
(06) Humble Pie – 30 Days In The Hole
(07) Memphis Jug Band – Caveman Blues
(08) Jimmy Dean - Big Bad John
(09) Tennessee Ernie Ford - 16 Tons
(10) Isaac Hayes - Shaft