It’s a crazy weekend!
The Super Bowl (an American Holiday), shadowy groundhogs, pre-Olympic craziness and pitchers and catchers almost reporting to Spring Training. So rather than limit to a formula or media, how about going with the spirit of potpourri? So here are this week’s ten things … stuff I’m juggling in my wee man brain…
(1) LOST opening credits…if it was a 1967 show.
(2) The first great album of 2010.
(3) Louis C.K. – cannot wait for his new show April 1.
(4) Speaking of Louis, Parks and Recreation! Chris Pratt rules!
(5) The Unusuals! Cancelled, but alive on DVD.
(7) So is the original lineup of this powerpop band.
(8) Kelley Ryan‘s debut album Twist is still only one dollar via her website.
(9) LOST Flight 815 – then and now
(10) It’s Friday, so that means John Oliver’s New York Stand Up show is on tonight! Here’s an old clip of John where he talks about Rob Riggle taking the cranky Brit on a hunting trip (sorry for the clicking sound). Tune in tonight to Comedy Central at 11pm Eastern.
Have a great weekend – don’t bug out! (And Happy Birthday, Eleanor.)