Holiday time is stressful for a lot of people. Between shopping in a dubious economy, self-assessing at year’s end and preparing to start all over again on the first of January, it’s no wonder that people start snapping. Hey,cheer up – if the Mayans are right, you don’t have to fret much longer.
But what the hell – I could use a good laugh today. Couldn’t you?
So here are Ten Stress Relievers; quick YouTube comic clips to give your brain a quick reboot. (Headphones only if you’re at work.) I’m leading off with Auggie Smith, whose new album is incredible – go get it now!
01) Auggie Smith – Obama and the Oil Spill
02) Bill Burr – Nothing But Muffins
03) Louis CK – Technical High School
04) Nick Griffin – We Have No Patience
05) Paul F. Tompkins – Anne Murray
06) Josh Sneed – Moron Sales Clerk
07) Dave Chappelle – Man Rape
08) Maria Bamford – Crazy Office
09) Darren Frost – Jenna Jameson and Miley Cyrus
10) Bob Biggerstaff – The Self Checkout Hired Me