“The human race has one really effective weapon and that is laughter.”
Sadly, Mark Twain never won the Mark Twain Award for Comedy, but that doesn’t mean his words weren’t prescient. I need some laughs this weekend, and I’ll wager a bunch of you do, too. So let’s lock and load.
Here are Ten Comic Clips from some of my favorite performers.
(01) Stewart Lee on political correctness.
(02) Joe Rogan on Noah’s Ark
(03) Brendon Burns on feminism
(04) Darren Frost on today’s youth
(05) Eddie Izzard on Stonehenge
(06) Richard Herring on religion
(07) Jim Jefferies on drinking
(08) Ricky Gervais on the obesity problem
(09) Louis CK on gay marriage
(10) Robert Schimmel on Hollywood Squares