This page is basically a placeholder for the stuff that doesn’t fit neatly somewhere else.
Can’t have clutter in the hallway, can we? Here are a few articles written for other magazines, now defunct, but their corpses still float in the ether…
- I was way ahead of the curve on the Mickey Rourke Redemption thing.
- An interview with Peter Wolf. Deej and Louise of Cosmik Debris always made my features come to life with creative formatting.
- The Herman Brood obituary. Never heard of him? You’re missing out on one of the great ones…I’ll put Cha Cha up against any live album you can name:
- Alice Effin Cooper interview. I go all fanboy at the end but Coop lets me off easy
- A rundown on Enuff Z’Nuff written in 2002; sadly it’s almost current.
- McNuggets written for NYC/London club pop rag TRANSACTION
- An almost-rant written for the first International Pop Overthrow (IPO) magazine.